1 Sales and Scientific Advisor in Biology / Biochemistry in London
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and target driven PhD graduate to join a fast growing company with high quality disruptive products desirable for the research, biotech and diagnostic markets.
Dedicated to serving scientists, Generon, was founded in the UK in 2001 and now operates internationally, across Western Europe, Northern Africa and the USA. Since conception Generon has innovated and pioneered with strength in Structural Biology and stands today with a broad range of Life Science solutions catering the full spectrum of life sciences research and diagnostic applications. Currently, there are just over seven million products in Generon's catalogue.
JOB TITLE: Sales and Scientific Advisor
The candidate should be ideally located in London.
Biochemicals, chromatography, lab equipment, research antibodies, ELISA kits, RNAi, cDNA clones, FISH probes, diagnostic antibodies, PCR/qPCR reagents
Attain business development objectives by building relationships with high value research laboratories and promoting awareness of Generon's products to the research, biotech and diagnostic markets.
- Responsible for managing and growing business in existing and new accounts.
- Satisfy scientific and technical expectations from customers.
- Report your activity and performance to management.
- Acquire, maintain and keep up-to-date an in-depth knowledge of the territory, including information on customers, business potential, competitor activity and market trends.
- Continuously assess the territory and market to identify new business opportunities with existing customers and opportunities to add to the customer base.
- Constantly develop selling skills and scientific knowledge.
- Follow company strategy using approved marketing materials when dealing with customers.
- Negotiate and manage contracts.
- Participate in tender submission.
- Develop and deliver presentations and proposals.
- Host and assist with product shows, exhibitions and conferences.
- Negotiable basic dependant on experience with an excellent bonus.
- 20 days holiday.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Lunch Allowance.
- Microsoft Surface Pro Laptop.
- PhD in Biological Sciences.
- Driven and dynamic personality.
- Motivated self starter with an ambition for a sales career.
- Ability to interact positively and quickly build rapport with a range of customers.
STARTING DATE : Monday 3rd of December.
Please send us your CV + Cover letter to the following address : email@example.com