Technical and Sales Support Executive in Biology / Biochemistry in Slough
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and target driven PhD graduate to join a fast growing company with high quality disruptive products desirable for the research, biotech and diagnostic markets.
Dedicated to serving scientists, Generon, was founded in the UK in 2001 and now operates internationally, across Western Europe, Northern Africa and the USA. Since conception Generon has innovated and pioneered with strength in Structural Biology and stands today with a broad range of Life Science solutions catering the full spectrum of life sciences research and diagnostic applications. Currently, there are just over seven million products in Generon's catalogue.
JOB TITLE: Sales and Scientific Advisor
TERRITORY: Our office in Slough.
- Satisfy scientific and technical questions from customers.
- Adopt a consultative approach to generate and grow business.
- Project manage key biological custom services.
- Following up customer quotations and close business.
- Work with the field-based sales team and be a scientific knowledge resource.
- Report your activity and performance through the CRM and to management.
- Build and maintain an effective internal network of connections within the organisation to bridge the sales team with the marketing, pricing and technical support departments.
- Maintain and grow relation with external partners.
- Ensure that the company database CRM system is up to date and accurate.
- Achieve personal KPI.
- Attending internal meetings and trainings.
- PhD in Biological Sciences.
- Driven and dynamic personality.
- Self-motivated and an excellent communicator
- Ability to interact positively and quickly build rapport with a range of customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong telephone manner when discussing scientific or technical topics.
- Negotiable basic dependant on experience with bonuses.
- 20 days holiday.
- Contributory pension scheme.
TRAVELS : No travels
HOURS : 9am-6pm, Full Time
STARTING DATE : Monday 4th of March 2019.
Please send your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org