SDS-PAGE Reinvented: The world's first universal protein pre-stain!
- Imagine watching the migration of the protein in Realtime during an SDS-polyacrylamide gel.
- Witness a revolution in protein staining during SDS-PAGE.
- Simply add the protein sample to the proprietary Realtime stain, heat and then load into the wells of a gel.
- Then watch the protein bands appear in 5-10 mins.
Realtime stain is a revolutionary triple use protein visualisation and sample loading buffer specially formulated for SDS polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis (PAGE). A unique alternative to the current post-staining techniques; simply add the Realtime stain to your protein sample and heat, then watch your protein bands appear in the first 5-10 minutes of the gel running. This simple protocol offers you the flexibility to optimise and customise the labelling efficiency with the capability to generate your own pre-stained molecular weight standards.
- Applications (3 in 1) - Protein pre-staining - Sample loading buffer - Molecular weight standard production
- Cost effective - 40 lanes / 4 gels (0.2 ml) - 400 lanes / 40 gels (2 ml)
- Optimize - Time & temperature - Reducing agent
- SDS PAGE compatibility - Cast & pre-cast gels (inc: Tris Glycine, Tris HEPES, & Bis-Tris)
- Sensitivity - Linear range down to 50 ng
- Samples - Optimised for pure and partially-pure protein samples
- Ultra filtration columns (UFC) - 1x Vivaspin 20, 10,000 kDa (2 ml only) (Molecular weight standard production)